LIFT TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE THIS SEASON DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS!
There are no same day ticket sales this year AND full day lift tickets are limited due to COVID social distancing.
Half day lift tickets will not sell out. They are 25% less than a full day lift ticket and they are valid from 12:30 p.m. daily.
However, half day ticket are not yet available on Mammothmountain.com, so the 4 day IKON described below is the way to go at the moment.
FULL DAY LIFT TICKETS for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND are ALREADY SOLD OUT unless you have an IKON pass, so keep reading…
REMEMBER, all 3 of the IKON pass types do not require a resevation in order to ski. Therefore, an IKON pass is the way to go for full day skiing
and half day ski tickets are the way to go (once they are available) if you do not have an IKON pass and they are sold out for your dates.
If all members of your party do not have IKON passes, please be sure to book your lift tickets on MammothMountain.com right away before they are sold out!
Mammothmountain.com will keep adding ticket availability as more and more terrain opens. The limited tickets are mostly a problem for
early season skiing and also on Saturdays during the whole ski season.
So if you have a problem buying lift tickets, Click here daily until you find more tickets showing available for sale.
HOW TO GET AROUND SOLD OUT LIFT TICKETS for your dates.
- IKON full pass allows you to ski at any time without a reservation and there are no black out dates.
Price: $1149 Adult, $899 for 13-22 year olds, $479 for children 5-12
- IKON base pass allows you to ski all dates without a reservation except 12/26-1/2, 1/16-17, and 2/13-14.
Price: $849 Adult, $679 for 13-22 year olds, $449 for children 5-12
- NEW!!! – IKON 4 day Session Pass. This pass allows you to ski 4 days total at multiple IKON resorts
without a reservation, including Mammoth & Big Bear in any combination of dates. They do not have to be consecutive dates!
Blackout dates are: 12/26-1/2, 1/16-17, and 2/13-14.
BUY this pass right away if you want to ski Thanksgiving 11/25-29, or Christmas 12/18-25, or after New Year’s from 1/3-9.
Price: $499 Adult, $419 for 13-22 year olds, $299 for children 5-12
- If you do not want any of the IKON passes and your dates show sold out on Mammothmountain.com, try single and 2 day tickets for any portion of your stay and book those ASAP. Then, IMPORTANT!!!, book 1/2 day afternoon tickets for all sold out dates. These tickets are not limited due to COVID, so you can buy them anytime. They will not sell out. Half Day skiing starts at 12:30 p.m. daily. and are 25% off of the full day lift ticket price for that day.
- IKON passes will only be for sale until mid December. No exact date has been posted yet, so don’t miss out!!!
- Mountain Collective passes require a reservation for all ski dates. Therefore, you cannot use that pass to ski on sold out dates.
- LIFT TICKET CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Mammoth Mountain will allow you to cancel your lift tickets and receive a full refund with just 72 hours notice.
You can get a voucher for other ski dates with 24 hours notice.
There is no lift ticket refunds inside of 24 hours.
Moving on to your reservation details…
101 Great Escapes COVID cancellation policy: The last day to cancel or change your reservation and receive
a full refund is 2 weeks prior to your arrival. However, if Mammoth were to close down due to COVID 19 inside
of 2 weeks of your arrival, you will receive a full refund without notice.
Stay safe and stay healthy,