Mammoth Point 2 Bedrooms – out of inventory for now
2 Blocks to Mammoth Mountain Canyon Lodge Lifts
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- 10 min. Walk to Canyon Lodge
- Difficult drive during winter months
- Rm 1: Queen or King Master
- Rm 2: Queen or King second
- Living Area: Typically a Queen Sofa bed
- 2 Car Parking – just outside front entrance
- No steps to enter
Common Area Amenities:
- Very Large Year Round Spa
- Central Sauna, Coin Op Laundry
- Seasonal Outdoor BBQ
For skiing, there are three choices from Mammoth Point.
1) You may choose to walk 1 block up the road about 10 houses and ski down a very gradual, non groomed, ~400 yd. gentle slope through the trees to Canyon Lodge. There is also a way to ski back in to the same point from the top of Bluejay (also ungroomed, this traverse cuts off of Bluejay just before the mogels, and requires intermediate snowplowing ability).
2) You may choose to walk 1 block down, then 1 block up to Canyon Lodge, about 600 yds. in total. If you have children, you will likely prefer driving to the slopes from Mammoth Point.
3) You may choose to drive to Canyon Lodge, about 600 yards away.
101 Great Escapes represents condos at Mammoth Point because it has unique features that set it apart from other properties. The views are magnificent and although the property is just 1 short mile to the Village shops and restaurants, it feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle of that area. Quite a range of interiors and pricing are available at Mammoth Point. See our rating guide to make sure you will be satisfied with your choice.
For those who love the outdoors, great views, and the feeling of really getting away, Mammoth Point is an ideal choice for your next vacation.